The Perfect Travel Companion

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EgiVQGUnkA1sjOHxW5P_QBjttNakZEgO

This small but mighty palette has changed my eyeshadow game since purchasing it a couple of months ago within Sam and Nic’s Smashbox beauty edit box*. The Smashbox Cover Shoot Eye Palette in Ablaze is super lightweight but the choice of 8 shades aids in the perfect mix & match combination to create a multitude of looks at different intensities. I personally love a natural everyday look using the top left pale nude shade all over the lid followed by the matte rusty colour in the crease, the pink shimmery shade (far left) over top and then I use the darkest brown (far right) as a liner which I smudge into the lash line and then create a little smudged out flick. The mirror is the perfect size to travel with and you’re able to create so many different looks with this tiny palette that it is the perfect holiday/ travel companion. As I’m back and forth from home to uni so much this is the only eye palette I’ve been reaching for.



Comments

  1. this looks like such a great palette. so pretty!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving