The £4 Revolutionary Concealer





Often we associate spending more money on products as them being of an exceptionally higher quality and although this can definitely be the case for many products it is not always so. 
I have been loving reaching for my Revolution Conceal and Define concealer recently on a day-to-day basis as a full-proof way of ensuring my make up looks as good as can be. I mainly use this in a lighter shade than my skin tone (usually C6), applied liberally under the eyes. As previously mentioned, I was not blessed in the eye-bag department and so I need all of the help I can get. This concealer is a really creamy formula and blends into the skin really smoothly whilst still giving a really great amount of coverage. 
There are 25 shades available which I think is really amazing, especially for how much of a bargain it is as you are bound to find a shade that matches your skin colour and tone!
A little tip that I have loved using as well is buying a darker shade of this, I think I have bought C11 and C12. In the summer months when I am tanned I use this as my foundation, adding little bits to the areas that need concealing, which is admittedly a loss less than in colder months. I then use this darker shade in winter as a cream contour/ bronzer which when used sparingly looks really beautiful on the skin. 
I still am a fan of my higher end concealers and will always reach back for them, but whilst I am a student on a pretty limited budget I am more than happy to use the Revolution concealer with no qualms or disappointment.

Let me know what you think of it if you have tried it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving