In Lash Paradise




After trialling a fair few alternatives I think I have found myself firmly settled on a favourite mascara courtesy of L'Oreal's Lash Paradise (£11.99). This drugstore mascara has been repurchased too many times to count and I can't imagine going elsewhere for the foreseeable future. 
The hair-like bristles create natural separation and a thick enough coating of the lashes to really open up the eyes whilst avoiding the dreaded spidered look.
The only downside I can think of is that, like with many mascaras, when you buy a new one the formula can be a bit too wet and sticky at first but this really quickly firms up once it has been opened. 
This is one that will definitely be sticking around in my make up bag until anything else comes close!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving