The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Well that title sounds rather dramatic doesn't it! I'll give you a bit of background info about my hair, its all round difficult to manage, my ends get extremely dry if I don't take good care of them, my roots get extremely oily about 10 minutes after washing (only a slight exaggeration) and my scalp if stripped only slightly too much will begin to flake, how lovely..
So I find it very difficult to keep it looking clean, shiny and healthy, hence why I am automatically drawn to brands which I have tried and tested and know work. However a couple of weeks ago my shampoo of choice which I had been using for about 2 months (L'Oreal EverStrong) had ran out and on my dash to boots it was no where to be found. My mother picked up the Herbal Essences combo which names slips my mind at this moment in time, but it is in a pink bottle. I gave this a go as it looked okay and I had no other options but it completely ruined the state of my hair, after washing I found that my hair was greasier than when I got in the shower and I'm pretty adamant that that should not be happening. I decided to persevere wondering if I just needed to adjust to the formula but the results just got worse and worse. I remembered this Tresemme shampoo which I had used a couple of years ago and was sure it worked pretty well and I decided that the state of my hair couldn't get much worse so I gave it another go. I am very impressed with the condition that it has left my hair in and the damage had been erased after the first wash. It removes all product build it without stripping the hair of all the natural oils and leaves it feeling squeaky clean and really lightweight. I can now leave my hair for up to three days without it looking like I have just been dunked in a pot of oil (nice image there). For the amazingly large 900ml bottle the price is outstanding at under £5 and this can be purchased in the majority of drugstores and supermarkets. Well worth the buy and a definite saviour.
P.S
I am going to New York today and I wanted to have posts which I could have ready for when I was away but unfortunately I just haven't had the time, I will try my best to get some up while I am away but if I can't manage to I can assure you that there will be a few New York related posts coming up ASAP.
hope everyone is well,
lots of love,
son x

Comments

  1. I absolutely love your blog! Your photos are brill! I've nominated you for the Liebester Award! Check my blog for the details! :)xx http://allthingsbeautyandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely do that now!:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury