My Mac Stash

I'm not one of those gals with hundreds of mac products lined up row after row but the few I do have I really do like.
Mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle- I use this when I go out and I want to have a natural looking highlight when the sun hits my cheekbones (or not as the case may be considering I live in England), the shimmer in this isn't overwhelming and doesn't look like I have just smeared my face in a pot of glitter, can't complain there!
Lipstick in Lady Danger- This orange toned red lippy makes me squeal a little inside every time I apply this, it can make my measly thin lips look a little less measly and I am ever so grateful for that. Paired with a simple eye look and a flawless base you're on to a winner with this one.
Lipstick in Crème Cup- Not going to lie here, this is probably my least favourite product from mac purely down to my skin tone. I have heard great reviews about this shade of lipstick from girls with lighter skin tones and how fabulous of a nude this is. But personally my skin is too dark to pull this off and so I dab it on as a sheer nude wash of colour and I'm satisfied with how that looks.
Studio fix concealer- This creamy concealer is great for under the eyes or covering blemishes, it isn't too cakey and the colour (NW30) matches my skin perfectly. The coverage of this is incredible, which when trying to cover those pesky spots is pretty important.
Lip glass in Russian red- Confession time, I was ordering some stuff online and decided that I wanted to try out the Russian red lipstick, so happily I ordered my lipstick and patiently awaited its arrival, however I totally didn't realise that I had in fact ordered the Russian red lip glass instead of lipstick. Initially I was pretty disappointed but after trying this out I realised that it was actually probably a blessing, this is a sheer true red non-sticky lip gloss and applied over a bold lip makes it look that tad bit more subtle and I just think it looks really flattering- personally I think that red lip glosses are underrated but they can definitely create some really beautiful looks when combined with the right products.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury