Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm


After recently purchasing this (£48- I know, crazy!!!) and reading all of the raving reviews I wanted to put it through my own tests. In the past I have dabbled in the odd exfoliator but in general I find that a lot of them upset the balance of my extremely sensitive skin. Therefore I am very cautious when it comes to scrubbing my face and tend to stick to cream/ oil cleansers with a flannel to cleanse the skin. However, I have recently felt that my cleansers aren't getting rid of all the grime all of the time and so I wanted to invest in a product that could make my face feel squeaky clean without stripping it of all moisture. 
This seriously does the trick!! The Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm is really moisturising and gentle on the skin whilst giving it the attention it needs. I always feel that it has got rid of any make up residue that happens to linger after cleansing, it gets rid of dullness and it makes my skin feel amazing. Not to mention the whole host of amazing ingredients within this including lots of vitamins, minerals and essential oils. The price tag is something to bear in mind but I'm a firm believer in looking after your skin with good quality products, so for me I don't mind. 

Have you tried this, if so what did you think?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving