DHC Liquid Eyeliner







As I was scrolling through my Bloglovin feed a few weeks ago I noticed that Lily Pebbles had spoken about this eyeliner which I had just happened to have received the day before so I knew it would be a goodun'. I had never heard of this brand before but after a bit of researching I am intrigued about some of the other products that DHC sell and this eyeliner definitely sets the bar high.The tip is super fine and glides across my upper lash line with such ease, making it almost impossible (yet not quite) for an eyeliner noob like myself to manage a thin symmetrical line. The formula is jet black and lasts all day without smudging or totally vanishing and even using my trusty Bioderma at the end of a long day is a bit of a struggle to remove, which is definitely a good thing. You can buy this exclusively on their website here and this eyeliner retails for £16.
Hope everyone is well,
Lots of love,
son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative