The Ordinary Top Picks




If you've been keeping up with the world of skincare, you will be aware of the infamous The Ordinary, a skincare brand priding themselves on their no-fuss packaging and back to basic ingredients, aiding in their low and unbeatable prices.

At first I thought the price tags were too good to be true and in true beauty addict style I was instantly logged into my LookFantastic account making an order. 

Here is my verdict on the top picks from the brand:

My fave of all of their products that I've tried so far - The Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA.
I adore this really thick, creamy moisturiser as a part of my night-time skincare routine, you can really feel this one doing bits for your skin and the added hyaluronic acid works wonders at plumping and targeting deep within the skin. I'm also not mad at the price tag £6.75 for 100ml!

The Caffeine Solution Eye Gel - Being half Indian my eye bags come as part of the olive skinned package and it seems that no matter what I do I can't make it seem like I've had a full eight hours of sleep. However, since using this eye gel I've found that even though my dark circles are still hanging around they are considerably less noticeable and more than anything my concealer sits on my skin much more smoothly than it would before. £5.80 for a coffee for the under eyes every morning is not bad price in my books.

The Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 - I love this one for a quick injection of moisture after my anti-blemish serum and before my daily moisturiser. I find that this is a really good one at making my make up look really dewy and I definitely feel that this makes a difference in how smooth my skin looks. The only down side to this one is that it occasionally pills if it hasn't been left on the skin long enough before buffing in make up, so I would just say let the tackiness dry before beginning make up application to ensure a flawless application. £5.50.

The Serum Foundation -  This has been my most recent purchase from The Ordinary and I've been loving using it on a daily basis for a really light coverage but smoothing formula. It is definitely one that you need to have relatively unproblematic skin with as I find that it can sometimes cling to dryness. but besides this, the really thin consistency means for a lightweight coverage and an overall perfecting finish. I got this on sale as well for about £4 which is just unheard of for foundation nowadays so it's even more of a reward that it's a goodun.

Let me know if you have tried any of their products and what you would recommend.
Son x 


Comments

  1. I still haven’t tried anything from this brand but I’ve heard such great things. The foundation sounds really good!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving