Happy 2020

Image result for new year quotes"

A really quick post to say I'm back and I intend on staying back! The beginning of 2020 has been a difficult one for me and in order to pull myself out of the hole I found myself slowly descending into I wanted to go back and do the things I have enjoyed the most in my time! AKA blogging. No matter if I am just talking to myself, I intend on delving back into my love of make up and beauty products and sharing that love on a platform I have thought about ever since I left. 

I want to be able to look back at the end of 2020 and feel really accomplished in the effort I put into not only my studies (I'm a final year at University) but also into doing the things that bring me genuine joy. 

So here goes...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving