Updated Everyday Makeup


Recently my everyday make up has been pretty basic if not completely bare, I've been pretty busy with school and more often than not I have been choosing the extra 15 minutes in bed rather than putting on my face. However on the days that I do, these are the products I have been reaching for.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in the shade Beige, this is light but has good coverage and is really moisturising. It is easy to blend and creates a really smooth flawless base.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, again super lightweight on the skin but covers everything, even my pesky under eye circles. This is one of the only concealers that I have found to be moisturising enough for my often dry under eyes and also it never creases. 

Mac Quad, my most used and loved eyeshadow of all time has to be Macs All That Glitters. It's really wearable everyday and looks amazing lightly dusted over the eyelids to create a gorgeous rose-goldy glow. 

Maybelline, The Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara. I love the wand on this as it makes my lashes look long and fluttery and the waterproof part of this keeps my lashes curled all day and doesn't flake off at all.

What is your everyday make up routine?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury