Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Review


After the whole "baking" hype in the blogosphere and seeing so many people raving about this powder I just couldn't stop myself buying it. 
Straight off the bat I fell in love with this translucent powder, accompanied by a pretty hefty price tag of £29 my expectations had been set high and were not disappointed.
It is seriously finely milled, meaning when applied over foundation it will be almost undetectable. Also I find that it sets my base, whilst still letting my natural glow shine through. Unlike a lot of loose setting powders, this one doesn't come with an SPF which I much prefer as it looks great in photographs and you wont get that awful white flashback with flash photography.
I find that this really just perfects the skin, whether baking with it or just simply using it as an overall setting powder. I use this either with a wet Real Techniques Complexion Sponge and then sweep away excess with a large fluffy brush to create a seriously flawless base, or I dust a small amount over the skin with this Real Techniques Contour Brush and I find that both techniques create such a beautiful finish to the skin.
As of now I honestly have 0 complaints about this product and can't sing its praises enough. 

Have you tried this powder?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury