Colour Pop

I have been loving these two products recently for adding a bit of colour to my eyes, either a small amount on the lid or just under the bottom lash line. I think it really brightens the eyes and can add a lot to the make up. I obviously don't want to throwback to 2007 when it was all about the bright blue lids which I wouldn't consider the most desirable 2016 make up look, however a little bit of colour adds some brightness and an exciting edge without looking over the top. 
My Urban Decay Shadow Box is the only non-nude shadow palette I own and I think it has the perfect selection of shades to use when I want to experiment but still look human!
This Kiko Double Glam Duo Pencil is gorgeous when smoked out under the lash line and still looks really natural.

Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving