My Top 4 Make-Up Tools


In my opinion make up brushes and sponges are essential to creating a really flawless make up look and after testing out my fair share of make up tools I like to think I have found some treasures.

For my base I have been non stop using my Real Techniques Complexion Sponge, I find that this, when damp can buff my foundation into the skin like no other, I don't get any streaks and my foundation doesn't sit on my skin horribly. Baking with this is also super easy as it has a tapered end which gets right into the corners of your under eye area. I now have 4 of these 2 which I use every day for various steps in my routine and then 2 back ups!

For contouring and bronzing I use my Real Techniques Contour Brush, this is super fluffy and the perfect size to chisel out those Kim K cheekbones, almost! I haven't found a brush better than this for bronzing up my face and adding glow into my cheeks.

Using my Sixplus concealer brush to blend in my concealer create a flawless effect, it's the perfect shape and side and density to work concealer in anywhere on the face and I just love love it! I got this in a set from Amazon (Similar here) which was about £6 for 9, what a bloomin bargain! and I can honestly say it is so worth the price and more!

The do it all eyeshadow brush Zoeva Luxe Soft Crease Brush/ 221. This is a serious dupe for Mac's 217 blending brush, it can pack shadow onto the lid and blends it out seamlessly. The bristles are amazingly soft and I just find this my go to brush when working with any kind of eyeshadows.

What are your top beauty tools?

Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative