My All Time Favourite Foundation

If you have been a follower of my blog for a while you will know that I have been smitten with this foundation for over 2 years now! Originally just owning the shade Barcelona which I fell head over heels in love with. Its formula being perfect for my dry/ combination skin type and its coverage being exactly what I desire in a foundation (Medium-Full blendable). The only down side was that Barcelona was my Summer shade, too light for my skin tone in Winter, meaning I couldn't wear it all year round. I fixed this dilemma this Christmas by adding the shade Santa Fe to my collection which means that I can wear this foundation continuously throughout the year and witch it up when I get a tan! This is definitely a pricey product at £30 but I always think that a good foundation is worth the splurge as it's the basis of an overall flawless make up look. 
I am definitely a happy bunny and won't need to be adding to my foundation collection any time soon!

Lots of love,
Son x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury