KIKO Haul With Swatches


 After receiving some gorgeous gifts from Kiko for Christmas, the quality of which I was seriously impressed with, I decided to bite the bullet and order a load of their best selling products. I am beyond excited to have a play with all of these goodies and I am planning on doing more in depth reviews of them all after I've tested them all out, so watch this space!
First of all my eye was caught by the "Smart Lip Pencils" They were on sale for £1.20! I had heard that people were comparing these to Macs lipliners and at a tenth of the cost I decided to try them out for myself and I bought 5! These shades all look gorgeous and on first swatch they feel really creamy with really good pigmentation! I think that I will get away with wearing these on their own as they don't feel at all drying, I especially love the shade 710, it looks like my perfect berry toned autumnal shade!

I then stumbled across this Dark Circle Tone Eraser, again on sale this was only £4.40, it is a really yellow toned corrector that claims to cancel out purple toned under eyes, which I struggle with profusely. Again I will report back on whether I like this product.

As I am coming to an end of my all time fave Rimmel Nail polish that I have blogged about for years, I wanted to try and find a replacement and this one looked like the perfect shade! It is in the shade 48, a gorgeous deep berry red which is the most wonderful shade for all year round! This was only £2.50!

I wanted to try out a liner and this space grey one looked really beautiful. It is a really dark cool toned grey with a tiny bit of silver glitter running through it. I think that this will look great on the bottom lash line or smudged out on the top lash line. Again only £1.20 how could I resist?!

Finally these Infinity Shadows, I have heard so much about these and how amazing they are and once Tati (Glamlifeguru on youtube) raved about them I really wanted to give them a whirl. I got the shades 204, 210, 218 and 289. They feel really creamy and blendable and not at all chalky, the pigmentation is great and they are so super soft. I honestly think that the shade 210 will become one of my all time shadows as it is right up my street! These were £2.40, when you compare that to Mac's £13 these are cheap as chips!!
Again I will let you know how I get on with all of these products, so keep your eyes peeled.

Have you ever tried anything from Kiko, if so what did you think?
Lots of love,
Son x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury