My 3 Favourite Polishes Right Now


I have become super lazy with my nails recently and have been wearing the same two shades on repeat for about 3 months now! 
The first, my all time favourite, the one I whip out every time I'm not sure what colour to go for - Rimmel Salon Pro Polish in the shade Red Award. I have a feeling that this might be discontinued but I have made it my mission to seek out the last few bottles and purchase them all!! Its a classic berry red shade that looks stunning on the nails and this formula is amazing as it lasts ages without chipping and looks super glossy.

I had never really been a fan of grey on the nails until this year when I decided to give it another go, and I have been converted. This Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in the shade Chai is the perfect grey. It's cool toned but with a hint of blue undertones meaning it doesn't look stark against your skin and the formula of these polishes is always on point, this one is no exception.

Finally my base coat/ strengthener is the reason my nails are in such good condition, it keeps my nails strong, healthy and growing long and is the perfect base coat. It has the tinniest amount of pigmentation in a gorgeous sheer pink, so if you want to give your nails a rest its amazing to have on its own and not look completely bare. As you can tell I am more than halfway through this, a telling sign that it is one of my all time faves!

Lots of love,
Son x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative