Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

 

 

 
 
 Like the look of Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette but not loving the price tag? Check out the
MUA undressed palette from superdrug for an astonishing £4 compared the Naked 2 which is £37. Both come with 12 different really wearable bronzy shades. The pigmentation and colour pay off is obviously going to be quite a lot better in the naked palette but for the price you pay the MUA palette is a wonderful dupe and can create some equally as great smoky eye looks.
If you wanna know more about the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette click here for my post on the full review and swatches of each shade.

Okay guys, so I've decided to allocate particular days each week for posting new content, for the time being I will post 2 days a week, one day during the working week, most likely on a Wednesday or Thursday and then on a Sunday, I feel like this will give me a proper blogging routine and so you guys know when to come back and check out new content (if you would like to!). If this changes due to an exhausting amount of school work or such like, I will let you know straight away but for now twice a week is what I am aiming to achieve and I hope that is okay with you guys.
Hope everyone is well,
lots of love,
son x

Comments

  1. LOVE the Urban Decay sets! They have such nice eye shadows.

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they are beautiful, I also have the naked basics palette which I use daily! Thanks for the comment:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury