Thierry Mugler Alien

This perfume has been my 'special occasion' scent since Christmas and still every time I get a whiff of this on someone else or myself I fall in love with it all over again. Thierry Mugler Alien Eau De Parfum retails for £48 and you can get it from most fragrance shops. I am utterly awful when it comes to describing smells so I thought I would copy the fragrance description "A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic tral awakens your emotions." Well doesn't that sound fancy! I personally wouldn't say that this is a particularly delicate scent so if you're not into quite heavy fragrances I would say that this probably isn't for you. However I am definitely a fan of more concentrated smells and so this is up there alongside my Burberry Body in the top 3 perfumes I have tried!
Which is your favourite fragrance?
Lots of love,
son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair