The Highlight

 

 
Highlighters have never really been my jam so to speak and to be honest they still aren't but this Mac mineralized skin finish in soft and gentle £23 has been a fab for those days where my skin is just in the need for a little bit of a glow. My gosh does this swirled, luminescent, shimmery beauty look wonderful in the pan, who wouldn't want to smear a shed load of glitter on their face. Okay, no I exaggerate, the beauty of this is that although it is massively shimmery in pan, when dusted lightly onto the tops of the cheekbones creates the most gorgeous glow without looking like a disco ball having slathered glitter all over the face using some kind of rollerball gadget, we all used to do it (not the best of looks), c'mon don't deny it! I use this with a small flat topped brush and find that this works best at distributing even amounts of product.
Probably not something I would reach for on an everyday basis but great to rock out on special occasions to turn heads and look super sun kissed and glowing from within!
What is your favourite highlighter?
Lots of love,
Son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative