Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

 
 
I have been lusting after this bronzer for absolutely ages and was able to get my hands on it, and it was love at first swatch. Firstly can we just appreciate how amazingly gorgeous the packaging of this product is. The sleek tub embossed with the iconic Chanel logo makes this look really special. The tub is pretty hefty, so might not be great for travelling. Although it does come with 30g of product which is more than double of the rest of my bronzers! So for the extortionate £32 this baby will last you a heck of a long time! I cant quite pin point the formula of this but I would best describe it as a cream to powder finish which is perfect for when you want your bronzer to last. It is the perfect matte shade for my skin with the perfect amount of pigmentation to add a really lovely bronzed glow without looking over the top. I am just in awe of how beautiful this is.
I hope you are all well and looking forward to spring.
Don't forget to follow my twitter here to keep up to date with everything.
Lots of love,
Son x
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury