Brighton Outfit & Photos

 
I went to stay with my friend in the lovely Brighton for a few days at the beginning of this week and I thought I would share with you guys my outfit and a few of the pics I took on my phone whilst I was there. We were really lucky with the weather at is was really warm with a slight breeze, so we took it upon ourselves to embrace the fresh air and enjoy the sunshine. I hope you are all well and looking forward to the transition into Spring! Enjoy.. <3
Outfit
Roll Neck Knitted Jumper- Jack Wills (Men's, courtesy of my boyfriend)
Jeans- Topshop Leighs
Shoes- Timberlands
Sunglasses- Primark
 
I know the pictures aren't great quality but I didn't take my blogging camera with me so I'm really sorry about that.
I hope you liked this slightly different post today.
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving