Red Lips Cat Flick

 


 


Sometimes my desire to live in the 60's gets a hold of me and I subconsciously end up exploring the world of the pin up make up look. Today was one of those days and I am super happy with the result! A dewy looking finish to the face, a sleek cat flick with liquid liner, a slick of the red stuff and we're practically looking like Marilyn Monroe already...(I wish!). Seriously though this look is a favourite for those days when you feel like you need a bit of a make up pick me up and are willing to spend at least half an hour redoing that eye line, maybe that's just me!
What do you think of this kind of make up look?
Lots of love,
Son x

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury