Top 5 Foundations of 2014

I am not going to go into much detail on these because I have so many other posts featuring these foundations but I wanted to give a round up of my faves so far this year.
1) Nars Sheer Glow- Now where do I start with this one? I honestly don't think I could find a better foundation than this. It's just got the perfect amount of everything and is the absolute perfect shade. The coverage is amazing and it lasts so long without going patchy. Definitely my top foundation of this whole year.
2) L'Oreal True Match - I love this one because the formula is so thin, so it's not overly heavy and again lasts really long on the skin. There are so many shades to choose from so this is a real winner for pretty much everyone!
3) Bourjois Healthy Mix- Although this is fairly new into my collection I pretty much fell instantly in love with this. The shade is a perfect match for my skin and the finish it gives is really natural. 
4) Rimmel Match Perfection- This is comparable to Rimmel's true match in my opinion and again has superb coverage although I wouldn't say it lasts as long on the skin as some of the others.
5) Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage- The texture of this is a lot different to all of the others in my top 5. It has a more synthetic formula and takes a lot more working in to the skin but it definitely is full coverage and gives a really matte flawless looking finish. 
Hope you're all well and looking forward to going into 2015!
Lots of love,
Son x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury