Drugstore Eyeshadow Faves

 

 
I'm not an avid eye shadow wearer I must say, and will mainly just rock out the eye shadows for special occasions or when I feel like I need a bit of added oomf to my make up and quite frankly only when I can be bothered, which I must say isn't too often. Anyhow I do feel like I can decipher good from bad pretty easily and there are some eyeshadows in particular I tend to lean towards when in need of a quick fix. The Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadows (£4.99) are a real saviour, an all in one. A quick swipe of one of these across the lid, a bit of blending into the crease and you're good to go! They also last for yonks so are good for all day/ evening events when you really need your make up to last. The L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Mono Eyeshadows (£5.49)are heaven in powder form, they are so silky smooth and creamy and a dream to work with. Again these are fabulous on their own or layered with other shadows to create different looks. All of these products can be bought from Boots or Superdrug and at such amazingly affordable prices. You really can't go wrong with these in my books!
Who's getting excited for Christmas? I know I am!!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury