Let's Talk Deodorant

This is a bit of a different post today, I'm sorry if you find this a weird one. I just couldn't not share this with you guys. TMI ALERT, I used to sweat a lot! whether it be scorching hot outside or bitterly cold, I would always end up sweaty and I really hated it. Until I found this. This is the only deodorant that I have found to actually work for me and keep my underarms dry all day! The smell is also a massive enticer, as unlike most deodorants I have tried in the past, this doesn't choke me up with its powdery chemically smell. The application feels a bit weird at start as you have to turn the little notch and a white cream comes out the top which you smear on under your arms. I like this as I feel like I can monitor how much product I am putting on and compared to spray on deodorants this is a life saver. I think I have probably over killed the topic of deodorants now, sorryyyy! Excuse the picture as well, I took it on my phone and yes I am in my fluffy red dressing gown!
Hope this post didn't gross you out too much!
Lots of love,
son x 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury