HD Eye and Brow Palette


I got this as a gift from my wonderful friend Oonagh from Thebeautystudent here and I couldn't be happier. Brows are definitely my thing at the moment! This palette is perfect for every different brow colour and the pigmentation is just right to make your brows look perfectly filled in but super natural. There are 4 shades ranging from a super light blondey colour to a dark ashy almost black shade. It also comes with a double ended brush which does the trick fabulously. There is a waxy product as well to ensure it stays put throughout the day. I'm just so happy with the entire product and it's so handy that it can also be used as eyeshadows so that all of the shades are in use.
What are your fave brow products?
Lots of love,
son x
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury