Zara's Legendary £9.99 Perfumes


If you're not in the know of the Zara perfumes then you really must get to know. The EDTs are genuinely so comparable in quality of scent to high end fragrances and the price of £9.99 for 100ml makes them even more of a catch. Although the Red Vanilla scent is the only one in my collection as of right now, so many of my friends have tried and own an abundance of perfumes from the Zara range and they all sing their praises to the max!

The notes as offered by Zara for this perfume are "The scent reveals notes of blackcurrant, iris and vanilla. It’s a warm, elegant and long-lasting fragrance." It's a really sweet scent which I love and I would say it is comparable to Giorgio Armarni's Si which also has notes of blackcurrant and vanilla. So if you are a fan of Si, like me, but not a fan of it's price tag, then definitely try this one! Or have a whiff of the other perfumes Zara has to offer and you will not be disappointed. 

 I wear this every day as it lasts really well and I don't mind re-spraying throughout the day due to the price being so low. I have had so many compliments when wearing it and I can not fault a thing with it, even the bottle looks gorgeous on your dressing table!

Have you tried any of Zara's perfumes? What did you think?
son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving