Updating my Zara perfume collection



After falling so in love with my first dabble into the world of Zara's perfumes I couldn't resist already adding to my collection.

I was so pleasantly surprised finding that this fragrance set consisting of 100ml bottles of both Wonder Rose and Oriental. I knew I liked Wonder Rose anyway as a friend wears it on a daily basis and I always catch myself inhaling a little bit deeper when I know she is around, does that sound really odd?? And the addition of Oriental which I think I even prefer just confirmed the necessity of me purchasing. It helped even more that the set was £12.99 for both which I just think is so mad!! how could I not, right! 
The fragrance notes for these are:
Oriental - The scent reveals notes of bergamot, vanilla and caramel. It’s an intense, warm and feminine fragrance. (sums it up - quite a sweet scent but not too heavy or overpowering)

Wonder Rose - The scent reveals notes of pear, red berries and vanilla. It’s a feminine, delicate and long-lasting fragrance.

No doubt there will be more fragrances imminently added to the collection!!

Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving