3 of the best travel minis for a flawless base




As a university student I feel as though I'm constantly travelling back home for weekends or to visit friends at other unis. This has lead me to curate a reasonably light make up bag, allowing extra room for just one more "out out" top, on top of the 64 I have already packed. This means that if there is ever a mini product I am drawn to not only its cuteness but also its practicality. The 3 minis that have not left my make up bag are:

Mac Strobe Cream 30ml - This is the most gorgeous illuminating cream, I use it under make up if my skin is feeling particularly dull and I find that it makes my make up apply considerably better. It is a cool toned, slightly shimmery cream which just about glistens through make up. 

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in the shade Golden Light 2.25g - This mini bronzing compact is one of my most fave products at the moment. The teeny packaging is super cute and so easy to pack when travelling. The shade is the perfect not too ashy not too orangey tone and it glides over the skin beautifully. I also love using this all over my lids as a shadow when I really am packing light and just want a bit of definition without packing an entire palette. 

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - Don't be fooled by the packaging of this, I had a long standing issue with my large Laura Mercier pot which kept cracking and spilling everywhere. I therefore decided it would suit me much better to buy a few smaller sifter pots from Amazon (£2.99 here) which I decanted the powder into. These have come in amazingly handy as before I never wanted to trek my large tub around, whereas now the tiny pots fit easily into my make up bag and I can now never be without this essential.

These 3 products are my fave go to travel items for creating a flawless base, what are some of yours?
Son x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving