Vichy Dermablend.

Tracking this foundation down was like mission impossible, but as soon as I got my hands on it I fell in love. I was tempted by this through its seeming perfect attributions, labelled as full coverage with a "bare skin feel" and an SPF of 35. I had seen Lisa Eldridge sing its praises and then it was a definite that this would be in my possession. The formula is so lightweight, buildable and blends into the skin seamlessly, it sure does have high coverage although I would maybe disagree with its supposed matte finish and I would class it as having more of a satin finish. This covers any blemishes and pigmentation on my skin whilst still looking natural and "skin-like". There is also a great offer on in Boots at the moment, where all Vichy products have 25% off, making the already reasonable price tag of £18 even less costly, buy it here. I would seriously recommend this for a lot of skin types and shades, especially those with sensitive skin as this is fragrance free, paraben free and hypoallergenic, although its maybe not one for people with very dry skin. I find that this lasts a long time, however no where near the 16H mark that's is suggested.
Lovely product which will be getting a lot of use!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Chubby Stick Loving