My Drugstore Face

This make up look has been on repeat for the last few weeks as it is purely just quick, easy and looks pretty put together. These products are all from boots or superdrug so they wont break your bank but are still brilliant purchases and often comparable to their higher end counterparts! You will notice that the list is very Rimmel, L'Oreal and Maybelline heavy and that is purely because they seem to work the best for me and I am very impressed by a lot of the make up from these 3 brands so I tend to always go back and try out other products within their lines. 
 
The products used are;
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer £6.99 (buy here)
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99 (buy here)
Max Factor Cr̬me Puff Blush in the shade Lavish Mauveʣ8.99 (buy here)
Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer £11.00 (buy here)
L'Oreal Superliner in Black £6.49 (buy here)
Maybelline Colour tattoo in the shade Pink Gold £4.99 (buy here)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara £10.99 (buy here)
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in the shade 107 £5.49 (buy here)
Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in the shade Black Tulip £2.99 (buy here)
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara (I use this on my brows to tame them and keep them in place) £4.99 (buy here)
 
Let me know if you want individual product reviews,
Lots of Love,
Son x
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving