Moisture Drench

I am a creature of habit. Once I have found a formula that tickles my fancy and gains my trust I'm likely to buy into other shades within the line. In this case, after trialling No7's Moisture Drench lipstick range I was hooked. I now have 3 shades and am looking to get some more, and maybe branch out of the nudes, maybe.
As the name suggests these are really nourishing on the lips and don't leave them feeling dry and flaky. The finish is creamy and they are all highly pigmented and they last a good few hours before needing to be reapplied. The shade range is massively extensive with 33 shades you are bound to find the perfect nude or bold lip to suit you. The price is also reasonable for the high quality at £9.95 however there are always offers and promotions to save money on no7. I got 2 when there was an offer of buy one get one half price (which is currently still available) plus I had a £5 off No7 voucher! The shades I have are from left to right- Pink Hint, Ginger Rose (My Fave!!) and Rose Mist.
Let me know if you have tried them and what you think of them.
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative