V05 Hot Oil Treatments

 
These are a massive throwback for me as I religiously swore by them about 2 years ago, always having back ups on hand for whenever my hair was in need of a pick me up. After a while I must have regarded them as old news and I moved on to explore the wide realms of hair care on offer. 2 years down the line I am again in possession of the V05 hot oil treatments and the love affair is back on! At first I found the concept a little bizarre, spreading hot oil throughout the locks and then shampooing it off just 1 minute later. However I have concluded a noticeable difference after using just one treatment and the split ends seem to merge together, creating a really healthy, shiny looking tameable head of hair. Another pro to add to the list is the price tag, at £4.29 for 4 treatments which will last you a full month! They don't make your hair at all greasy which can be a common occurrence with such like products. They also have a really gorgeous smell, so no worries about smelling like chip fat after drenching your hair in oil! All good things to say about these.
I hope you are all well,
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving