Energising Face Spritz

I have been loving using this handy dandy face mist for a million and one uses recently. It is brilliant for applying to the face whenever you feel like you need a bit of refreshing, whether that be under make up before your skin care routine, after your skin care or over make up to make it all a bit less cakey and more dewy. I have also been using this when I have been feeling lazy with my real techniques sponge, I usually drench it in water however for days that I really cant be bothered to move, I have being spritzing a bit onto my sponge and it makes for a beautifully applied base. so there are a few uses for this product but it can also be utilized for so much more!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury