Super Quick and Healthy Ice Cream Recipe

Trying to be healthy whilst having a majorly sweet tooth is one giant challenge to say the least and more often than not, despite my attempts to reign in the hunger pangs, results in reaching for a sneaky chocolate bar or tub of ice cream to satisfy the cravings. Until I stumbled across this 5 minute ice cream recipe and I was sold!
All you need is:
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • A splash of almond milk
  • A drizzle of honey
  • 2 teaspoons of coco powder
  • And a handful of whatever fruit tickles your fancy, I opted for raspberries and blueberries. (If you would rather it without the fruit, no one will judge you and it tasted just as splendid!)
Chop up the ripe bananas, put them into a sealable bag or tub and pop them in the freezer over night, I shove a load in the freezer and take portions out as and when I crave a quick fix.
Once it has all frozen, take it out of the freezer and pop it in a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blitz it until it has formed a ice cream like consistency and all of the banana has been blended. You may need to add a tiny bit more milk if its being a pain in the bum to blend. Add in the fruit and Voila, here you have a tasty, really healthy ice cream recipe. You can always make it in larger batches and freeze it until it's needed, I assure you, you will not be disappointed!
Let me know if you try this recipe out!
Lots of love,
Sonita
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair