Beauty Tools I couldn't Live Without

 
There are some items in a make up lovers collection that can be overlooked as they become so essential that they seem too obvious to be mentioned. For me, my 4 staple beauty tools have got to be; tweezers, eyelash curlers, a spooly and cotton pads. Without them I don't know how I could cope with every day beauty shenanigans! Tweezers seem to be my do it all product, not only are they used for the obvious eyebrow taming but also for an abundance of other handy uses. I also probably own more pairs of tweezers than I can count with one hand which seems rather excessive but I have to have a pair at the ready for whenever the need arises.
Eyelash curlers, although not having been an eyelash curling maniac until recently I have always had a pair for special occasions. Until I nicked my sister's and was astonished at the difference I found after using them, and now I can't go a day without the appearance of this (rather scary looking) invention.
A spooly, now this one has been a part of my routine for as long as the make up loving began, I use it to comb through unruly brows, separate lashes after my laziness has proceeded to not buying a new mascara after it has waay passed it's use by date and large, unflattering clumps form, making me look like I have one very thick eyelash on each eye! Another fail safe product that is often disregarded in the beauty community.
Finally comes the cotton pads, again with a plethora of occupations and daily usage. I go through packs of these as though they are water, always with spare packs on hand at the ready.
What are your beauty tools that you couldn't live without?
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury