The Pink Lip

 
 Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Frabourjoise is the perfect pink lip for when I want to add some colour to my make up without it looking too full on.
My Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation is not my fave but really good for adding that extra coverage and still looking natural.
Soap and Glory's Supercat eyeliner is fab at creating the super thin eyeliner look, as long as you have a steady hand and a lot of patience.
I have well and truly hit pan on my Topshop Cream blush in the shade Flush. It creates a really natural looking flush to the cheeks... Duh. And as it is a cream product doesn't cling to dry patches.
What is your favourite lip look?
Lots of love,
Son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury