The Perfect All-in-one-shadow

 
 
 

The Clarins Summer collection has graced us with 2 new eyeshadows which are to die for, and I was lucky enough to have the chance of getting my hands on one of them. This cream-to-powder eyeshadow in the shade 03 Aquatic grey is honestly one of the most gorgeous shades I have ever put on my lids! It's a really beautiful blue toned grey with silver running through it and it almost looks duo chrome on the eyes which is so lovely.
The formula is true to form, being a cream to powder finish and glides on in the smoothest, silkiest way and blends like a dream.
One of the main reasons I am so head over heels with this shadow is that it is a one product wonder, meaning you don't need a trillion different crease colours or highlighters, you can simply sweep this over the lids, blend into the crease et volia! Way to look like you've spent a good 20 minutes perfecting that cut crease, when in fact it has only taken around 20 seconds.
It is seriously long lasting and doesn't leave an awful separated look by the end of the day, which I feel is a common occurrence within a lot of my shadows.
 I have honestly only got good things to say about this and have definitely got my eye on the other peachy shade!
Hope you are all well,
Lots of love,
Son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving