The Perfect Essie Mani


After I bought this Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat the condition of my nails have drastically improved and I have found them growing a lot faster and a lot stronger. This base coat also has the ability to smoothen the surface of nails and fill in any ridges, which leaves the nail polish applied over the top with a nice smooth surface. I have also recently shopped my stash so to speak and rediscovered some of my old nail polish faves, this one in particular.
Essie Cascade Cool a muted creamy pink which lasts forever on the nails without chipping and adds a fab pop of colour to the hands without being overwhelming. The dusty pink shade makes any skin tone look more tanned and is really complimentary on medium skin tones as it really enhances the olive undertones.
I love love this polish combo and will definitely be wearing it into the heat of the summer!
Lot of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative