Simple Festival Look





On Saturday I went with my friends to V festival at Hylands Park. V festival is a music festival and people such as Ed Sheeran, Bastille, Example and Justin Timberlake were just a few people who performed there. It was a really enjoyable day and I thought some of you may be interested in seeing the outfit and make up I wore that day.
I kept my makeup quite simple with a tad of BB cream and concealer to cover any imperfections and to even out my skin-tone because I wanted to concentrate mainly on my eyes with a slightly shimmery slightly bronze natural smokey eye with winged eyeliner. I mainly just used my Naked Basics Palette for this along with L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Cafe St Germain which I have been using almost daily and I'm seriously loving it! Eyeliner is my go-to L'Oreal superliner (post on eyeliners coming up soon).
Outfit is pretty simple too, I found these shorts in new look in the sale section last week for only £9 and I really liked how bright and festival looking they were! I literally wear plain vests and T-shirts everyday and here was no exception, this white vest top is from Primark and I think it was about £2. I borrowed the cardigan from a friend but its from Pull and Bear and also the compulsory festival wellies are also borrowed from a friend and I have no idea where they are from!
My hair was looking quite dead that morning so I just decided to curl the ends and leave it down and was surprisingly happy with how it turned out.
Have fun if you are off to any festivals soon!
lots of love
son x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury