Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation


I am very much in the midst of writing my dissertation for my final year at uni, so my posts have been scarce, but I am really determined to get back into blogging properly again when I am finished imminently! 
I thought I would write a super quick post to update on my foundation of choice recently. I used to use this foundation years ago and have come back to it occasionally ever since but recently especially I have rediscovered my love for the Rimmel Lasting Radiance foundation. 

The weather has been glorious recently and even though we are on lockdown in the UK and can't leave the house I have still been trying to make myself look at least a little presentable to get me in a more productive mindset to smash uni work. Therefore, I have been opting for a little of this, with its added SPF 25 being a major plus to sit in the beaut sun over the last week or so. I love the coverage, it isn't super heavy on the skin but covers all of my blemishes really nicely while still letting my freckles peep through. I also love that there are little specks of shimmer running through this so you instantly look more alive and glowing. I do feel like I have to powder a bit more when using this as it seems to make my skin a little bit more oily, but it's nothing a bit of MAC mineralize skinfinish or Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder can't work wonders on. 

I also am loving the price tag, I usually opt for my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation which I still adore, but for over £30 I can't seem to justify spending that much at the moment when there are perfectly good options in the drugstore. 

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think? 
I hope everyone is keeping safe and looking after yourselves and your loved ones.
Love,
Son x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving