REN Evercalm Overnight Recovery Balm




I have been trialling this overnight balm recently, aiming to inject some much needed moisture into my skin whilst I sleep. I have found the texture to take a little getting used to, it almost feels like a cleansing balm to be washed off, but once you get used to the slightly oily film on your skin it is easy to begin to not think twice about its texture. 

I would recommend not using this every day as I think that it could end up clogging pores but on the occasion that your skin feels in need of some extra TLC I would say this is a great option!

I wake up with my skin feeling really plump and hydrated and by morning all of the product has sunk nicely in without leaving an oily cast. I would definitely make sure to cleanse in the morning, but I think that is pretty much a given with whatever products are in your regime. The price tag is a little steep at £40, but REN and stockists usually have some good deals, I think I ended up buying mine for about £28 with 5 15ml samples of other bestselling REN products, so a win. 

Have you tried this? 
What did you think if so?
Lots of love,
son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving