Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer


This oldie but goldie has come back into my possession recently and I can't see myself letting it go again anytime soon. It's a super brightening formula and the sponge is really good at an even application, albeit potentially a bit of a breeding ground for germs. I bought the shade 1 Light Christmas, which I had never seen before but it is great for really highlighting under the eyes. It's a slightly dry formula so I would say it needs to be buffed into the skin relatively quickly but once it has been applied it leaves a really smooth and well concealed finish. The only criticism I have is how quickly this one has run out for me, I bought it in March and have almost finished it which I think it really quick for a concealer to run out and I'm not sure if the applicator plays a part in that with potentially wasting some of the product. 

However, I am really enjoying using this and I would definitely repurchase again when it runs out. 

What are your fave concealers? I would love some new recommendations!

Love son x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

Chubby Stick Loving