Autumnal Walks



















Autumn is definitely upon us, which means the obligatory Autumnal walks among the beautiful burnt orange "greenery". As I was in Oxford staying with my boyfriend for the weekend I decided to take my camera and capture it's beauty. Thanks is due to my lovely boyfriend for taking charge of the camera and seizing some wonderful shots. Although my boyfriend and I were feeling exceptionally poorly we still managed to brave the outdoors and appreciate its offerings, and how glad we were that we did.
I can't express just how lovely this weekend was and how grateful I am to have such amazing people in my life.
I love how easy it is nowadays to capture the greatest memories to keep forever and it makes it even more special to share them with others who may hopefully enjoy them too.
I have been loving doing more lifestyle posts recently and have another one coming soon if you guys are interested. 
I hope you like the pics.
Lots of love,
Son x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury