A Few New Bits From The Drugstore

Boots has been full of delights recently, so I couldn't possibly leave empty handed!
I have been wanting to try the new reformulated L'Oreal True Match Foundation (£9.99) since it came out because I had only heard good things about it. I was a huge fan of the old version but as I have dry skin I found that it sometimes clung to the dry patches on my face and looked slightly cakey. So when I heard that the new formula was more moisturising and lighter on the skin I knew it would be love and it sure is! The shade range is extensive although a little confusing and I have the shade Golden beige which could be a better match but still suits my skin tone almost perfectly. I love how lightweight this feels whilst still possessing really good coverage.
I then found myself at the Collection stand, I have somehow lost my favourite Nars concealer and am not willing at the moment to spend an arm and a leg (£22 for a concealer!! May as well be an arm and a leg!) repurchasing it. Therefore my second option was the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (£4.19) which I have loved since day 1. This has such good coverage and lasts all day, can sometimes be cakey but its definitely worth it for the price and how well it covers!
I was then drawn into Collections Lipsticks as they were on offer for £2.50, there is a wide array of beautiful colours and the packaging looked sleek. I settled for the shade Paper Rose which is a really lovely peachy, corally pink. The formula of this is lovely and it lasts a really long time, will definitely be adding to the collection soon!
Finally for nail polishes, who else than Barry M to satisfy the nail cravings?! Especially their Gelly Hi Shine polishes which are just divine! I've been wanting a cool toned grey for a while now and this one-Chai (£3.99) really tickled my fancy. As there was an offer on in Boots of 2 for £7 I couldn't resist and also picked up this gorgeous pale pink- Rose Hip (£3.99). I love them both and will be getting a lot of wear out of them I'm sure.
I hope you are all well,
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving