Macadamia Flawless Review

 
6 in 1, shampoo AND conditioner AND cuts drying time in half?! Sounds too good to be true right? I have been trying out this beauty breakthrough for the last two weeks and I think I have come to a conclusion. For me having really difficult hair anyway its always a gamble testing out new products that I'm not sure about. The idea of this is fabulous and a really exciting concept. For someone with really dry hair I think this would be perfect as its super moisturising and leaves a silky smooth finish throughout. however with me having pretty oily hair this is not the one, pretty much as soon as I got out of the shower my hair felt like I had shoved a tonne of oil in it. The drying time was quicker and it did leave my hair feeling really soft and conditioned. This is definitely not a slating post as I think this is a fantastic product and have heard many amazing reviews, it just didn't work for me. I would really recommend trying this out if you have dry hair and shampooing irritates your scalp. However this unfortunately hasn't been a life changer for me.
Hope this has intrigued some of you enough to try this out,
lots of love,
son x
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury