Laura Mercier

 

Recently I had the incredible opportunity to attend a beauty sale in which I could purchase high end beauty products for a fraction of the price. I have always wanted to invest in Laura Mercier as they have made such a good reputation for themselves in the beauty industry. So when I was offered the chance to pick up some of their products I was not going to miss out! 
I picked up 4 products in total
The radiance bronze primer (£29)
The brow definer in warm (£16.50)
Lipstick in Haute Red (£21.00)
Concealer in 1 (£19.50)
I have been using all of these now for about a week and a half and its safe to safe Laura Mercier hasn't disappointed! The lipstick is a true red, is super moisturising and lasted ages! The concealer has the perfect amount of coverage for under the eyes and any blemishes and doesn't dry out the skin at all, the only thing I would say with this concealer is that if not set with a powder can crease quite badly. the brow definer, although in the shade warm is anything but. It's ashy shade is perfect for dark brows and when accompanied by clear brow gel lasted all day which is quite a rarity for brow products of mine. The radiance bronze primer is wonderful for this time of year when all of our tans have faded into nothingness but we still want to have glowing skin. All in all I am more than impressed and will be looking to expand my Laura Mercier collection soon!
Feel free to recommend your fave LM products and I would love to try them out:)
Lots of love,
son x  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative