Red Lips


















 





 



Recently I have been really into the slick of mascara, bronzed base and bright red lips. So I have collected quite a few which I have been testing out and these are ones I think are worth mentioning.

Mac Lady Danger (£15)- This matte lipstick is super bright and has a strong orange undertone it is really pretty and lasts for ages and fades really well.
 
Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 01 (£5.49)- This one is the darkest red in this post. The formula's of the Rimmel kate moss lipsticks are my favourite and this does what it says on the tin.. (tube), last a long time!
 
Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick in hot pepper (£8.99)- My new favourite lip product and I have been gravitating to it most out of my whole lipstick collection. It has a really bright opaque orangey red colour, it is super matte but doesn't cling to cracks in lips and is super long lasting.
 
Sephora cream lip stain in 01 ($13)- Very true red really beautiful and opaque. This isn't as long lasting and starts to crack and fade a bit after a while but is fine if reapplied throughout the day. Not my favourite but nonetheless a fantastic product.
 
Hope this was helpful.
lots of love, son x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative