Everyday Make Up


 
Excuse the messy bedroom in the background I am just dealing with the aftermath of exams so everything is a little bit of a tip for the time being!
 
On days that I'm not doing much except watching Netflix (Orange Is The New Black and Breaking Bad to be specific) and running errands, I like to keep my make-up simple and only use a few products. A lip product which I have been really gravitating towards recently has been the Revlon kissable balm stain in rendezvous, the formula is really moisturising and it has a nice amount of pigmentation to wear daily and not look too full on. I also have been loving the L'Oreal True Match foundation as it has really good coverage, a really nice finish and as the name suggests is a very good colour match for my skin tone and I assume will be for lots others as they have a large range including around 21 different shades for all skin tones.
 
Other products I am wearing today are:
Concealer-Rimmel match perfection
Brows- Soap and glory brow archery in brownie points (post coming on this soon)
Highlighter- mac mineralised skin finish in soft and gentle
Bronzer- Benefit hoola
Blush- topshop cream in flush
Eyeliner- L'Oreal super liner in black
Mascara- ModelCo lashxtend mascara
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury