Sigma Brush Dupes

 

Make-up brushes

 
 



Recently I did some research on the Sigma brushes which are highly raved about amongst the beauty blogging world but I held back on ordering a 12 brush kit as the price was way out of my price range at $155... although I already own way too many make-up brushes I felt like I needed more so I set out to find a similar kind of set for a fraction of the price. which is when I stumbled across the brand sixplus on eBay. I had seen a few youtubers talk about them and quite a few do comparisons to the sigma brushes. So I thought I would order a 15 piece set to try out and I was so shocked at the price of the total lot coming to £17.99! As they were so incredibly cheap I expected the worst on arrival and hadn't got my hopes up which made me even more surprised when I fell in love with them! I think the density and softness of them is really comparable to the real techniques brushes and I haven't had any of the synthetic hairs fall out. I feel like there is a brush to cover all bases from concealer, contouring, eye shadow, foundation and eyebrows. I would really recommend this set to anyone just starting out with make-up. Overall I am extremely impressed with this purchase and no doubt will be collecting the entire collection of sixplus brushes in the near future!

where to buy- sixplus brushes
hope you all had a lovely weekend! lots of love son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative